In this article we will focus on the benefits of consuming-eating- cannabis seeds.
Cannabis seeds offer endless benefits, even if they're not as popular as they should know, or as are other seeds. But it turns out that as food, these seeds are among the most nutritious that exist. They have more Omega 3 that chia seeds, and more protein than any other seed.Here you can read more information about it.
Vitamins and minerals
Sí, cannabis seeds have an unheard-of amount of vitamins and minerals. They are packed to the top with nutrients. Let's see what kind of vitamins they contain:
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is one of the most important antioxidants for our body..
- Vitamin B6: Helps in the production of antibodies in the immune system. It is also key to synthesizing hemoglobin and neurotransmitters..
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): It is important for the digestive system, the immune system and also to convert food into energy.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): It is an important vitamin for growth as it is for the health of our eyes and skin.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1): Very important vitamin for the metabolism of cells. It is also important for the proper functioning of our heart and muscles..
- Folate (Vitamin B9): Key to the proper functioning of our organs.
- And here is a list of the minerals: Iron, football, magnesium, potassium, zinc.
Omega 3 and Omega 6
Cannabis seeds are rich in fatty acids, especially in omega 3. Studies show that to take advantage ofOmega benefits 3 to the maximum we have to consume, along with this one, certain amount of omega 6.
The ideal amount of Omega 6 is three times the amount we consume of Omega 3. Cannabis seeds turn out to provide exactly this amount: For every gram of omega 3, have three omega 6. What a coincidence, Doesn't seem?
Another fatty acid that we find in these seeds is also notable., gamma-linolenic acid. This acid is very valuable in helping the body regulate hormone levels., and it is prescribed to help with acne and premenstrual syndrome.
The protein of cannabis seeds are its most important quality. We all know that for a diet to be balanced and healthy, we have to incorporate a good amount of protein. Además, plant protein has been shown to be, en general, much healthier than the one that comes from animal sources.
Although it is not uncommon for a seed to contain protein, cannabis seeds are the champions in this category. For every thirty grams of cannabis seeds, we are consuming ten grams of protein. This means that almost a third of the nutritional value of these seeds comes from protein..
But what really makes the protein of cannabis seeds special is that they are a complete protein. Pero, question: What is a "complete" protein?
It is a protein that contains the nine essential amino acids, those that our body needs and is unable to replace with other nutrients. These amino acids must be consumed frequently.
Among the sources of vegetable protein, there are only two that can be called complete: Cannabis seeds and quinoa. Not even soy, the quintessential vegetable protein, can be called a "complete" protein.
The good thing about cannabis seeds is that they can be consumed in many ways. There are people who eat them in shell: This provides a very valuable amount of insoluble fiber., which is vital for the good health of our stomach. But they can also be eaten without shell, tostadas: They have a mild flavor, but quite similar to peanut.
So don't wait any longer and visit an online store where you can easily get good quality cannabis seeds. We will give you a tip: Check the Justbob online store, that offer very good quality seeds at good prices.
Imagen de Ulrike Leone en Pixabay