The Lord of the Yellow Glasses offers its services for the creation of fashion and lifestyle content for media or brands that want originality, efficiency, And an inspiring touch!
Hello! If you are around here you already know me something, pero bueno, it never hurts to show up again. I'm Manuel J. Romero, thirty-something, Grenadian who has lived in Madrid for 5 años, journalist and specialist in online content and digital marketing. And now I'm going to also add the work of creating fashion content. Spring?
Since I finished my training and launched my fashion and lifestyle blog (where you are right now) I have had the opportunity to participate in very interesting projects and in the creation of fashion content that show my broad knowledge of the world of communication in this sector. It's been more than 10 years of that! I have worked for magazines such as ICON from El País, MujerHoy o Vanidad and dozens of fashion brands generating content for their websites, blogs or social networks. Will I already be a senior professional? Haciendo click aquí puedes ver mi Linkedin completo.
Do you need articles or fashion content for your company?
As communication and fashion run through my veins, I am able to face the world of "Fashion™». From massive brands, jewelry or shoes, going through eco fashion, influencers o celebrities, e incluso travel, feeding or branding… It could be said that my portfolio is a 'mixed bag' that is capable of highlighting the different approaches that the world of fashion may have (business, creative, technological, social…) but all based on the same pattern, I love writing and I can do it in many different ways!
But where are we going, I can adapt in form and substance to the fashion and lifestyle content creation and copywriting to meet your needs. Throughout all this time I have realized articles, Chronicles, reports, interviews, opinion, SEO-oriented articles, collaborations on radio or TV and research dossiers.
But the movement is demonstrated by walking, so here I put some links that I consider relevant to discover what I can do for you:
- Interesting articles, linked to current affairs or that reveal relevant stories. For example, Who is Ellie Goldstein and why has she made fashion history? o Do you know what gancini is? If you want to be up to date, you should (Woman today). I have also made inspiration and lifestyle articles such as Five clothes that your father wore and now they are back in fashion (MujeHoy).
- Las reviews of a product they can also be essential informational content. Como this article published in ICON from El País on paper, can be done in a more technical way like in this Review: IRIScan Mouse Wifi or in a more inspiring way El (deserved) tribute to COS white t-shirt (Woman today).
- Cover an event? Take a moment to an interesting article? Here you can see a chronicle of MBFWM What happens to men in MBFWM17? (Vanity) or the chronicle of a television program: What have we learned (o no) Sewing Teachers?
- Por supuesto, la SEO orientation is essential for an article to have, plus longer shelf life, impact also in the medium and long term: Luxury watches, a fashion investment.
- Un complete dossier with research to find All series on fashion world and unify the information.
- La gamificación can not only attract visitors, but also refresh your communication. Here I created the test: Which supermodel of the 90 you are? What will you be?
- Content based on celebrities or influencers able to mix gossip with utilities that are relevant to your target, como Noemí Galera knows better than anyone how to wear jacket suits (Woman today) o The model Ashley Graham shows the B-side of her pregnancy recovery on Instagram (Woman today).
- Por supuesto, I also know how to join the trends and I did this article “clickbait” 10 Iconic garments Friends. to celebrate the 25 anniversary of the series and added a little video edit.
- I can also generate content based on social networks or to publish on them as I show in this article based on Twitter content: The funniest months of the MET gala.
- Do you want microcontent? I have created Twitter threads as interesting as this one: The Cold War is chic! or infographics to adapt it to a visual medium such as Instagram: Tribute to Peter Lindbergh.
- Por supuesto, in my blog I have also made opinion articles, like this in which I defined What a fat has to say about the world of fashion. Are you looking for a columnist with criteria? A thematic blog? For example I made El Vestidor de Fortuny (GranadaImedia) specialized in Granada fashion.
- And the voice? También I dare with the radio content. I have created my own podcast Pulling the Thread and I have collaborated on radios such as with my section "At the rhythm of fashion" in Decade FM.
- I'm not scared either get in front of the camera for fashion content creation. Here for example I leave you 5 men's grooming tips for getting ready at home (for Carrefour). Your own video blog on YouTube: ZEISS DriveSafe Berlín. A video interviews: Mariló García at the Fashion Blogs Conference at the Costume Museum. Or this collaboration on local television: How do we combine in halftime?
What can I do for you?
I can help you with creating USEFUL and INTERESTING fashion content for your readers (if you are a medium), for you fashion brand lifestyle (if you are an entrepreneur or an entrepreneur) or for your clients (if you are a communication agency). We chat?