Caótico Manhattan. Ruben Morin. http://caoticoruben.blogspot.com.es/ bajo_manhattan
Ay, first dates, MANY headaches GIVE US!. We all want to come out perfect, pero, What makes a perfect first date? Each will have its own rules, I'll give mine to be perfect, ideal y memorable. Aunque, as I say in one of the rules, quizás, the first date is not as important as it seems.
Here's my first date Decalogue:
- One: Never, NEVER, talk about your ex. It is not nice.
- Of: On the first date, menos es más.
- Three: The kiss goodbye. Si has visto feeling,a good kiss is always the best final.O the beginning of something better.
- Four: Nada de ir al cine. At the cinema, people can not talk, can not be found.
- Five: Is sex on the first date is bad? Who says it?.
- Six: It is better to stay at a neutral site.
- Seven: A good smile is the best presentation.
- Eight: There are silences that can be beautiful. Nor should we be forced to be continually talking.
- Nine: The plans are decided between the two.
- Ten: More importantly the second round than the first, so smile and love.
As I said, my rules, does not mean they are the only neither necessary in each first date. All that matters is go to her wanting to eat us heart and minds to fuck.
Fotos: “Honor Blackman’s Book of Self Defense”, 1965