Madrid: a city that combines art, history, green areas and fashion
As a city that combines history and modernity, Madrid offers visitors multiple artistic offerings, cultural, leisure and shopping. well prepared visit, complemented with free callejeo, will cover these four points.
- The Royal Palace of Madrid, o Palace of the East, It is the official residence of the King of Spain. Actualmente, it is used for solemn acts of the Royal House, official visits and tourist place open to the public. The last member of the Royal House who used it as a home was Alfonso XIII.
- Located in the Retiro Park, el crystal Palace It is a building made up of a metallic structure completed with glass plates.. Its origin dates from 1887, erected for the Philippine Islands Exposition.
- El Lázaro Galdiano Palace-Museum. Visitable for its artistic works, their libros and manuscripts, that make up the largest private collection in Madrid. It was donated and belongs to the Spanish State.
Three museums make up the so-called » art triangle» from Madrid, where works of great beauty are concentrated. Remember that it is better to organize everything in advance and it is recommended to book visits to these museums a few days in advance..
- We start with the famous Prado Museum, whose tickets can be purchased on this website. In addition to its permanent collection, pay attention to its exhibitions and seasonal events. Prime the paint, that is complemented with works of other styles and all periods.
- The second Museum of the triangle is the Thyssen-Bornemisza. It went from being the private collection of two family generations to property of the State. Explore the history of painting to the present day.
- And to finish, el National Museum Reina Sofía Center, which focuses on modern art in all its manifestations: from drawing to video.
The capital has, for the tired tourist, parks and gardens where you can rest and assimilate what you have visited.
- Retirement park. A collection of gardens, buildings with art exhibitions, statues (one dedicated to the fallen angel) and even a lake where you can practice rowing.
- Cottage. It is the largest park in Madrid. if we want to do deportation We can do it outdoors or in one of its facilities equipped for this purpose.
- Gardens of the Temple of Debod. An entire Egyptian funerary temple in Madrid, gifted by the Egyptian government to the Spanish, oriented and reconstructed as in origin.
And now I'm going to also add the content creation work of
In conclusion we talk about the neighborhoods that lovers of moda they can not get lost:
- Fuencarral. Located in the Chueca neighborhood and close to Hortaleza street, is the reference of fashion shopping. Both sports and casual clothing brands and new designers. There are also several renowned shoe stores, to complete your trousseau.
- Neighborhood of salamanca. Another must reference, here already with the big fashion brands offered in all their splendor. The Golden Mile is the benchmark for luxury.
- Malasana, famous for the most avant-garde clothing and art, retro style and youthful demarcation.