Fun and funky video clip “presentation”From the Anna Dello Russo jewelry collection for H&M! Ready for the Ten Commandments of Fashion?
I am in love. You know i love it Anna Dello Russo, I adore her, I idolize her and she seems like the funniest woman, conceited (in the good and glamorous sense of the word), risky and fashion of the world… pero además, I not only like it for the essence, but because it shows it day by day with things like this video and the simpatiquísimo diez mandamientos de la moda (decalogue) that he has done to promote his collaboration with H&M.
I love the decalogue (or the ten commandments of fashion according to Anna Dello Russo, what could we call it) what explains (and that I have tried to translate "to my roll”A little lower. Evangelizing, ya sabéis), the touch so nineties that carries not only the music but the image itself, lights, how pretty she is (and see that the woman is not exactly graceful) and especially the rhythm in this is a video "Fashion Shower”Starring“ the guardian of fashion ”and directed by Alex Turvey. You know that to me with the good roll, disinhibition and fun quickly conquers me, and I also love gold, so full to fifteen:
Decalogue of Anna Dello Russo en Fashion Shower
(in English at the end of the post)
- Lesson 1: Fashion is one declaration of your freedom.
- Lesson 2: ¿(to choose) between Style and fashion? Absolutely fashion.
- Lesson 3: Fashion is always uncomfortable. If you feel comfortable you don't get the look
- Lesson 4: Fabulous at any age
- Lesson 5: Wear night clothes during the day is unexpected.
- Lesson 6: Does anyone wear your same outfit? Wonderful, you chose the correct option.
- Lesson 7: You should wear an outfit only once.
- Lesson 8: Carries a raincoat as a dress.
- Lesson 9: Your body size doesn't matter, fashion "favors" everything
- Lesson 10: LFashion jewelry personalize your style.
When the news was commented I already positioned myself in favor, joyería, dorada, excessive and signed by Anna Dello Russo. A luxury idea, in every sense of the word. But now they surprise me with this idea of mixing music and fashion (you already know that in this blog that topic is a lot, you can read the articles by clicking on the link above), With sympathy, with humor (I love that ironic point), with rhythm; the song is very catchy and reminds me a lot of the one used in Matthew Williamson's campaign for H&Although much more energetic, How could it be otherwise for the editor of Vogue Japan. I love that Anna dares with everything, even with this he is surely loved and hated / criticized equally. It shows so it doesn't matter, beyond being herself and having fun, proving that the "Fashion is yours” (Is that I imagine her laughing with the team and she transmits me even more good vibes).
It has sorprised me for good, has hooked me, has stimulated me and I would be wanting to throw myself the 4 October for a piece in the collection (The one who could put me up decently without looking like a tomboy) if it wasn't for the "Fashion Diet"I intend to follow (Although according to the "American Aparel" you can buy accessories!). I will not hesitate to stop by and stock up on something to give away.
- Lesson 1: Fashion is a declaration of your own freedom.
- Lesson 2: Between style and fashion? Absolutely fashion.
- Lesson 3: Fashion is always uncomfortable, if you feel comfortable you never get the look.
- Lesson 4: Fabulous at every age.
- Lesson 5: wearing night clothes in the daytime is unexpected.
- Lesson 6: Somebody wearing your same outfit? Wonderful, you did the right choice
- Lesson 7: You must wear outfit once
- Lesson 8: Wear coat as a dress
- Lesson 9: It doesn’t matter the size of your body, fashion flatter everything
- Lesson 10: Fashion jewels personalise your style